Books that you have purchased will appear on your Home page. Click on the cover to open a book.
Click on the ellipsis to see:
- About this book – gives you information about your book and subscription.
- Your contents list – allows you to customise the table of contents of your books.
- Create group - use this button to create student groups for your books. Click here for a more in-depth guide about groups. Please note that this functionality is only available after you have been verified as a teacher and have an active student's coursebook component on your account.
Use the Add books button to add new books to your Home page.
Or you can use the plus icon.
Use the Sort button to sort your books. You can sort your books alphabetically, by date added or date used.
To view and manage any groups you create select the Manage groups tab.
Click the Help button to search through a bank of help topics or to view the site tours.
Send/receive messages to/from your students
To send messages to your students click on the Messages button and select a recipient from the pre-populated list. This could be a group or an individual. Compose your message and send. A notification will appear on your message button when you have a new message. For more help watch out how to video.
Change your settings
To access your settings and to log out, click on the dropdown menu beneath your profile.
From here you can change your Account settings (when on the Home page), Reader settings and log out.
Renew your title
- To continue to access your title, you need to put in a new book code. This can be done using the add books button.
Or the plus icon.
- You can enter a new book code when the Expiring badge has appeared on your book. This badge appears when your title is within 90 days of its expiry date.
Expired titles have an orange ‘expired’ badge.
To find out when your book will expire click on the ‘About this book’ in the ellipsis menu underneath your book.
Annotations are saved and will not be lost when your title expires.